WE’VE BUILT A BETTER MOUSETRAP FOR GETTING seriously RECRUITED
- We work with you to create your own custom, targeted list of colleges and universities based on our evaluation of your student-athlete's athletic ability and academic resume including; GPA, SAT+/or ACT scores, academic/athletic honors, accolades, physical measurables, current recruiting activity, and geographical preferences.
- It all starts with having pristine college coach data so we're constantly manually updating our database of college football position coaches.
- GC then builds out your son's targeted college prospect list including his position coach's name and email address – ensuring 99.9% accuracy and deliverability.
- GC never brands itself in your son's Hudl video or email address. Therefore, there is no "network recruiting bias." Over time, the college coach market bears out the truth on where your son can get recruited at and potentially play.
- We then consistently create new custom emails specific to each college coach in the format that they want to receive them – including a link to your son's most recent highlight video.
- These personal emails are then sent directly to these college coaches from your son's recruiting specific email address, not SPAM from a network recruiting service's email address. This is so important because college coaches can't evaluate your student-athlete if they don't receive the email! In fact, many college coaches who receive emails from national network recruiting services opt-out (they never opted-in in the first place) and request "don't send anymore emails to me or my staff, take all of us off of your list." This happens all of the time. As the parent of a student-athlete, you have no idea since you have no visibility into who they emailed in the first place. You just assume that the college coach received the email but was not interested in recruiting your son.
- We guarantee full transparency and have eliminated the black box. We track in real-time when coaches open your son's email (or not). Then most importantly, if they clicked to view his highlight video - no smoke and mirrors here or "false ghost clicks." Our technology enables us to track both of these clicks separately - no other company does this. In fact, with our "Live Feed" technology, in 100% real-time you can see every time a coach reopens and clicks on your son's email and highlight video or forwards it to another coach, including the time and their location. Because we track each unique click in real-time we all know precisely which coaches are potentially seriously interested in recruiting your son.
- Hudl football highlights are updated on a weekly basis throughout the season (this is HUGE - get on the "Board" early and stay there!). Fact...no other company does this.
- Our Custom Recruiting Dashboard tracks all recruiting activity by college and coach.
- There is no limit to the number of email communications you have with college coaches each month from our targeted prospect list (your son is building that personal relationship with college coaches).
- We are available 24/7/365. When you call us we are always available and will pick up the phone on the second ring. We also guarantee immediate responses to texts and emails as well (try that with a call center from a "national network recruiting service").
- Strategic discussions and pre-planning on which camps, combines, and Junior Days to potentially attend (remember ROI).
- Scholarship negotiation sessions (when to commit and when not to - what is the "best-fit" for your student-athlete?).
- Our main objective is to help your son build personal relationships with coaches at colleges and universities where he's a good fit academically, athletically, socially and eliminate the 3rd party middleman (success in life is about building relationships; getting successfully recruited is no different).
WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH
Steve Okun is the President and Founder of Game Changer and is an expert in college football recruiting. He grew up in Connecticut and also attended a prep school in Massachusetts for two years. Steve played football at Trinity College, his older brother played at PENN, and his younger brother played at Amherst. He started his first Internet company back in 1996 and was the VP of Global Sales and Marketing for several well funded VC-backed startup companies. Steve was also a Chief Revenue Officer at a publicly traded software company where he was responsible for delivering a positive ROI and gross profit margin on a $1MM+ a month media spend. Eight years ago he pursued his true passion and made a very significant financial investment to become a Managing Partner at a "network recruiting service" before he became so disenchanted with the number of unqualified student-athletes this company would enroll just to make the "money grab". So he decided to found Game Changer six years ago in order to help families and qualified student-athletes take a more strategic and targeted approach to the recruiting process. Both of his sons have earned full-ride D1 football scholarships using his Strategic College Football Recruiting Methodology™. Because Steve focuses on only selecting the right type of student-athlete his company will work with, GC has a 95% success rate helping numerous high school football players achieve their dream of playing at the next level and getting most or all of their college tuition paid for. He has a very unique perspective and expertise because unlike most "recruiters" he has been through this process not only with all of the student-athletes he has worked with and helped over the years, but also as a parent and a dad. Steve treats every kid he works with just as he would his own two sons. He believes that like anything in life, you can choose to take the ordinary path (in this case signing up with a national recruiting network with 500,000+ other wannabe student-athletes in 34 collegiate sports), or being a part of the extraordinary, which is Game Changer.
Zach okun - Former Oregon Offensive Lineman
Zach is the Director of Scouting and focuses on the "Big Men" at Game Changer. Prior to committing to Oregon in early March 2014 before his senior year, he had 15+ D1 offers including; Oregon, Notre Dame, UCLA, California, Washington, Miami, Arizona, Utah, Arizona State, Oregon State, Washington State, Kansas State, and Mississippi State. He graduated high school in December of 2014 and became an early enrollee at Oregon in January of 2015. Zach was ranked among the top 6 players in the country at his position by Scout.com and among the best 35 overall prospects in the state by Rivals.com. He was a U.S. Army All-American Bowl selection as well as a Rivals 250 and ESPN 300 player nationally. Zach has an incredible talent when evaluating potential prospects and can watch only several plays of film and determine if an OL or DL kid has the potential to play at the next level. He graduated from Oregon with a major in Political Science and a minor in Business. Zach attends Pepperdine Law School and is super passionate about scouting and identifying kids that don't have any offers yet but believes that they should.
To talk with Steve Okun, call (805) 807-8046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org